Click Here for Free Traffic!
Click Here for your Free Traffic!

Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Gundam Youtube of the day : Stop Motion Gundam









First of all, I would like to take my hat off to whoever did this video. Actually, I am very much impress because of the fact that he managed to bring about more than half a million youtube viewers to see this presentation. Even though this video is old, it turns 1 year next month, to invite +500,000 viewers is still awesome. I bet you can't do the same. I mean, comparing him to the poor old me who can only generate about 200-300 viewers for all of my youtube videos.

Anyway, back to the post...

I would say that I envy that guy for having such a great gundam collection. If I remember correctly, in my childhood days, never did I have such toys. Collectible items such as Gundams are very espensive here in the Philippines thus very impractical to buy. My most precious collection of toys that time are only rubberbands, fake marvel action cards, sipa (which is a connection of a metal washer to strings that are made of plastic straw - it works by kicking it to the air as many as you can) and of course, syatong.

That guy by the way either has an incredible creative talent or just having so much time in his hands. I mean, he choreographed the 5 Gundams to dance beautifully and in such great precision. Wow!

Again, I address this to the guy who made this video, You are one cool gundam fan for doing this man. Keep it up...

No comments: